Cloud Distribution model for Office 365
01/03/2013 | Pressemitteilungen
interworks.cloud, in co-operation with Microsoft, presents to its Partners a new innovative Cloud Distribution model for Office 365, which will dramatically change the Cloud market in Greece, Malta, Cyprus and neighboring countries.
interworks.cloud aims at reaching even the smallest IT companies through its traditional partners, increasing their efficiency by offering bundles of Microsoft and interworks.cloud Services.
Below, there are some key attributes of the new Cloud Distribution model that differentiate interworks.cloud Partners from the rest of the market:
- Cloud Services are distributed on the basis of a monthly subscription, a great alternative over the traditional distribution model of annual subscriptions.
- interworks.cloud Partners can now control the Billing functionality by setting their own price. In a sense, interworks.cloud bills its Partners and they bill and invoice their End Customers.
- Partners can also have their own branded Marketplace, where they are able to create and distribute their own Services and Products (switches, rooter, etc.) along with Microsoft and interworks.cloud Services, thus offering to the End Customers a complete and robust solution.
Service provisioning is automated, as interworks.cloud platform communicates directly with Microsoft’s Cloud Infrastructure, leading to significant time-savings for Partners. Therefore, provisioned services are instantly licensed by Microsoft and available to the End Customer upon order completion. Users can manage those services directly via the Office 365 Administration Portal, by using the Microsoft credentials and the Setup Instructions they have previously received from interworks.cloud via email
As an interworks.cloud Partner, you can distribute the following Microsoft Cloud Services:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Rights Management
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Exchange Online Protection
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Visio
- Office 365 – Exchange Online
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Enterprise
- OneDrive for Business with Office Online
- Project Online
- SharePoint Online
- Skype for Business Online
Take advantage of the interworks.cloud-Microsoft cooperation in order to resell and effectively support Microsoft Cloud Services, thus saving money, time and effort.